Prayoga or प्रयोग is a Sanskrit word which loosely translates as 'experiment'. This blog is my experiment in expression. I want to see what happens when I share thoughts that spring from moments of clarity. Perhaps nothing. Or perhaps something..

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

JOHNNY MAD DOG UK HD TRAILER



Post content

I'm not sure what draws me to these intense movies, maybe a chance to get closer to the truth. It took everything I had just to sit through this one. I cannot imagine what it would be like to live through this story. Now that I've watched it, I feel the emotion imploding. I don't know what to do with it. I cannot shout. I cannot share. Who among the people I know would want to listen? Who would seek the lessons hidden in this movie?

So I come to this page to let it out. The reality outside my comfortable flat in London. How complex, the web of our lives together. How unconscious we are. I have seen and read so many 'hard' things over the past year, it has been enough for me to 'get it'. To get whatever I'm supposed to get out of it. I get that we can do better. I get that I must do better.

Sorry if this is starting to sound cryptic, it's because words are failing me right now. Perhaps I will return and explain myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment